Sexual Mannerism Some Women Are Clueless About!

There is much more to an handshake!





What are some of the practices that men do to young women that some of them are clueless about?

At the tender age of twelve that one of my sister's friends imparted to me that I should never accept the hand of a man, whenever he extends his hand to me for a handshake.

I did understand the logic of it until my curiosity had gotten the best of me and I began asking questions.
One person laugh at my question, as if, I had ask something very funny, bringing about in me, some feeling of embarrassment and stupidity. but since they were much older than I was at the time, I kept on asking the friends of one of my sisters as they congregated to talk about the guys they like or dislike, and wanted to have a boyfriend girlfriend relationship with.

Seeing the naive and puzzled look on my face, one of the elder girls decided to clue me in on the definition of man extending his hands to you, a female person.

And that was when I learnt that such meant, he is offering himself to have sex with you in a manner where they would be no commitment or strings attach to the act. Ultimately, condemning you to be a prostitute. Just because, you shook his hand.

Therefore, this form of social etiquette or mannerism we practice, is correct and pure only when the woman or female extends her hand to the male for a handshake.

"But what if, such a female is ignorant of this action or practice, and only think she is being polite?"
I asked frowning and confused.

"Well, they have ignorantly taken on the title of being a prostitute and will be consider as such, even if, she hasn't gone laying on her back with that man as yet!"
My sister's friend responded.

Which presently, led me to start thinking that men have a language that some women might not know anything about, especially, the uneducated and less sophisticated women; who have not receive this kind of information or knowledge. Bringing about much sexual advances thrown at them which were not necessarily mutual or permitted consents or an approval for bedding.


And some men, have even gone as far as scratching the handle middle of the female while giving her the handshake, so as to intensify his sexual intentions to her. Oftentimes, leaving the female with such an experience, either upset and flustered for a very long time, or, welcoming to the proposal, if they are that kind of a woman.
 
Hence, ladies, if you meet a man on the streets, or you have gone to a business meeting, or some other function, you should be the one who extends your hand for an handshake. And if, he tries pulling that trick on you, extending his hand to you first, for an handshake, keep your hands to your side or to clutching at your purse. Or, open both arms to welcome a hug instead, if the body order isn't too offensive.

Remember ladies; Meeting him for the first time, you should be the one with the firm grip handshake or in a business meeting.
In a loving relationship for a while, he should be the one holding your hand with the firm grip.

CCW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog