The Misconceptions of The New and Old Churches

                                               Where has the Holy Spirit Gone?



It is very ironic to me, how the place or space created for us human beings to go and restore our lives from our sinful nature, is the same place that feeds and even encourages the evil that dwells in mankind.

This strange phenomenon that has taken over the church had caused may who has an eye for the Holy Spirit of God, to flee from the secure arms of the churches and have a monopolistic relationship with their Creator or their God; just them and the bible, reading scriptures by themselves, singing palms and hymns as they go along with their monologue with God.



As the Holy Spirit gone from us?

Or, gone are the days when one would enter sanctified covering of a church building, hear the word of God preach to them, and would be convicted in their spirit or souls for at least three months; causing them to walk in righteousness for that entire period of time?

People don't seem to be trusting those persons holding that office of holiness because their character and reputation are questionable and bring much doubt to their followers. And this strange display of mistrust is happening in almost every denomination. A very shocking manifestation and realization!

Starting with the Catholic church, which I was raised up in and used the Rosary to utter several prayers repeatedly until completed, has now become a big question mark in my mind and in the minds of many others. And just to satisfy my curiosity, I went seeking for answers from one of my church sisters and even from one of the priest who is responsible for conducting the Holy Eucharists and other spiritual celebrations in the church.

"Father, how did you determined that you would like to be a priest; has God been speaking to you?"
I asked.

"No!" He responded.

"I just felt that this is the vocation that I should enter in; so applied to the Catholic Church for me to start studying as a priest."
He continued to explain.

"So, there weren't any form of miracle taking place in your life, no dreams or vision of God manifesting to you that this is the path that He needed you to follow?"
I continued inquiring.
Once again, he gave me that resounding, "No!"

Unsatisfied with his answer, I though, I should go and speak with another priest, find out from him if he had a different experience that had led him to be serving under the tabernacle of the Holy Spirit. And just like the priest that I had spoken to previously; he too didn't have any experience, visions, dreams or a word from the Lord, which had brought him to make this bold move of celibacy - having no sex or married life of the rest of his life. And in his case and others like him, would not be allowed to raise  a family of their own.

After isolating myself from the church for almost eight years and began seriously reflecting on the force we call God and seek our daily guidance and protection from; I called up my friend Sharon, asking her how is church and what are the names of the latest converters attending the church.
"Church! What church?"
She exclaimed.

" I have stop going to that place long time now! I came to find out, all those people in the church are too damn wicked! Just after church, they are gone to buy lotto and cash-pot! And some of the men in the church wants to sleep with you for money; now that their wives are dead and gone, or too old to do anything for them in the bedroom!"
Sharon continued.

Observing that such as been the trend for over the past ten years, I laughing made mention to her that they are not the only ones whose behavior is displaying; nothing but ungodliness, and driving away the flock from the church and allowing what was suppose to be the thrown of Godliness to be otherwise known as the podiums for Satan.

For a while we giggled and then moved on and began talking about another denomination whose main purpose is to drain every single dime out of you if they can. And encourages its members, visitors and well-wishers to pay for their blessings or their breakthrough.

There is a blessing for every day of the week, and if you need these "Blessings" you have to attend that service and bring with you the required amount the pastor is asking for. Meanwhile, they will show numerous video testimonial of persons, who has already paid large sums of cash to be delivered from their problems or increase and improve their status in life. Convincing you the newcomers to do the same thing.

But, what if this expected breakthrough or deliverance dose not workout for you the newcomer or the sick, seeking for healing for your condition? Is oftentimes the popular questions being ask.

Soon, you the newcomer, will learn from one of the alter workers, that your faith is not strong enough, or you are not using your faith good enough, to overcome the battle you are trying to eliminate or be delivered from.
Now my religion is to do good wherever I can in the world, and not in a building where someone is laying hands on my head, shouting in my ear for some demonic spirit to get out of my body while their hands twist my head around and around, as if, they want to remove my head from its socket! Which ending up causing me more pain than when I entered the church.

Hearing the tantalizing music being plaid in the church oftentimes gives me the urge to stand and dance, but away from that, only a sense indescribable and unexplained tricky that lingers around wide space, as the pastors continuously shouts for everyone in the congregation to close their eyes while his eyes remains open and keeps searching for unopened eyes as he bellow outs words of prayers.

What is your Church Saga?

Talkingwithladyc.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog